Demon Runner Demon Runner

Wtf.

Every single time I try and jump over an obstacle, my fatigue goes down straight to nothing then I trip up.

What is this?

BattlePaint BattlePaint

Really fun game, I love it.

I was only 1460 points from being in the top 3 scores > . <

I must try harder next time I play.

Have Faith Have Faith

That maze was quite easy, actually.

xD

I thought it was going to be like Uber hard...

It wasn't. xD

Prizma Puzzle 3 Prizma Puzzle 3

It's great, but too easy.

I only needed one attempt to get all three stars on each level. It was easy. I liked the game graphically and the idea behind the game was great! Although easy, due to previous comments before mine, it sounds hard to most people. I guess I'm just having a good day with games. xD. Nah mate. Good game, well made. I'd like to see another version with some super challenging bonus levels. It would be great!

Creative Kill Chamber Creative Kill Chamber

I really loved it

Awesome game dude. If you made it longer, omg I would have tried to find a way to rate it 11/10.

Seriously, please make a longer one. I greatly enjoyed this one! :D

(Btw. The dude who thinks 5 + 3 =7. I posted your comment on failblog)

Gunbot Gunbot

Okay..

Well. It was a very nice idea for a game, I liked it.

However there were many bugs. One of which, It would automatically run, I couldn't stop myself and therefore my character ran into the monsters, I could do nothing and I died.

I guess other then that, it was a pretty good game. (At least while the bugs weren't there)

Dog Pound Dog Pound

Um.

Nice UT2004 sounds effects for the voice. That's all I liked.

Epos Epos

I do quite enjoy this game

Yeah this game was pretty fun. I liked the whole concept of the game
My only few problems with it though; it's not like an actual RPG, walking around kinda style. I think that would have made this game a lot better. Also , I didn't like the controls that much, They were a bit, confusing for me...

Other then that. I like this game, I like the ideas, the graphics were good and the music suited it. Nice job, 8/10 4/5!

Transmigration Transmigration

10/10 for the song

I enjoy the song, the game is okay though.

Skyline Soccer Skyline Soccer

Awesome game dude

I'm not a soccer/football fan but I quite enjoyed this game
The physics are certainly impressive in this game.
Great job.

(Only thing that bothered me was the music, Maybe you should add a play-list and we could get a choice what to listen too while we play. We could just mute the game and open our own music. But, I'm just sayin')

10/10 4/5 :D